Admission General Information
For Summer 2007-08
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY-BANGLADESH (AIUB)
||May 4(Sunday), 2008
|Last date of form collection
||April 24 , 2008
||May 25 (Sunday), 2008
Requirements for Undergraduate Program :
Requirements for Postgraduate Program:
For GPA: SSC GPA - 3.00 +
HSC GPA - 2.5+
- For English Medium: At least 5 subjects in ‘O’ level (At least 2 B’s)
- & 2 subjects in ‘A’ level.
- For GED Students: SSC GPA -3.00 or at least 5 subjects
- in ‘O’ level with GED score 60 in each subject
- Math is compulsory for all Science & Engineering department.
- Technical board, Diploma and NCC are not acceptable.
- For MBA & AMBA : 6 points(min) without 3rd Division
- For EMBA : 6 points (min) with 3 years working experience at Managerial or supervisory level. (Applicant should have few subordinates under his/her supervision).
- For MSCS : 6 points (min) without 3rd division,
Undergraduate GPA 2.5+
Completed 4-year undergraduate program in CS, CSE, CIS, SE,
CSSE, EEE, COE, ECE, MIS, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics,
Applied Physics or in any other science/technical disciplines
(to be decided by the Program Director).
Required Documents for Form Submission:
- Attested Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificates / Testimonials
- 2 copies (colored) of recent pp size Photographs
- Job Certificate for EMBA applicant
- Application Form Price (Undergraduate) : 400 tk
- Application Form Price (Postgraduate) : 500 tk