As per the government declaration of extension of closure, all offices of the American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB) will remain closed until 11 April 2020.
And As per the instruction of Ministry of Education, classes at the campus premise will remain suspended until further notice (till the situation improves).
But classes and final assessment of Spring 2019-20 will continue virtually as per published schedule through Microsoft Teams online platform.
From April 12, 2020 (if situation improves and offices open) following office timing and access policy will be applicable:
Office Timing: 10.30 AM – 4 PM
- Offices of the Deans, Associate Deans, Program Directors and Head of the Departments will be open with limited access
- Offices of Regular Faculty members will remain closed
- Office of Guidance Counsellor and Office of Records will remain open to serve alumni only for their documents purpose
- Information and Admission office will remain open
- Library will remain closed
- Freshmen student admission will take place in the information office (sports complex)
- Online Pre-registration of regular students will continue as per schedule. Please note that, regular students can do online pre-registration even after free slot as per standard policy.
- Regular current student entry will be restricted into the campus premises during this time
- No visitor entry during the closure
- Guardians entry will be restricted up to the Registrar Building; unless otherwise they have pre-scheduled meeting at the Office of Student Affairs or Office of Probation
For any query or clarification please contact concerned department by email.