BSc in CoE Curriculum
Admission Requirements for BSc in CoE
Academic Requirements for BSc in CoE:
(a) A total GPA of 6.00 with a minimum GPA of 2.75 in Science background. Math must be included at HSC level.
(b) Minimum GPA 2.5 (in both O and A Levels separately) with no grade lower than ‘D’ among best 5 subjects in O' level and best 2 subjects in A' level. Math must be included at A' level (Scale: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1)
(c) High School Diploma/International Baccalaureate with minimum grade B in Math.
(d) GED result will not be accepted.
Required Documents for Form Submission:
1. Attested Photocopy of all Board Mark Sheets and Testimonials / Certificates.
2. Three copies of Recent Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
3. For O’Level &A’Level Students, Attested Photocopy of Certificates/Hard copies (with cash in code).
4. A’ level candidates who will appear on November 2019 are required to submit photocopy of Statement of Entry and original hard copy/Mark sheets of their A’s level Exam(with cash in code).
5. Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit attested photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Mukti Barta/Indian List/PM signed Certificate (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter & Birth Certificate / Death Certificate of the Freedom Fighter. (vi) Attested Internet Information of FF.
***Selected applicants in FF quota are requested to bring all these original papers during their admission.
Written Exam Waiver Conditions (will be called for viva interview):
1. Minimum score of 1650 in SAT for undergraduate program out of 2400.
2. Minimum score of 1106 in SAT for undergraduate program out of 1600.
Online Admission Form Fill-up :
Step 01: Login (create a new applicant or use already created user name) at http://admission.aiub.edu
Step 02: Fill up all required fields with correct data and upload a recent color photograph and academic papers (in .JPG format)
Step 03: Take print outs of the Applicant Copy and preserve it for future references.
Step 04: Usually it requires 24 hours (72 hours for weekends) to verify the educational information. Applicants may proceed to Payment after the Verification is done.
Step 05: After the Verification is done. Applicant can download the Admit Card from the Portal before attending the Admission Examination.
Step 06: Bring the Admit Card for the Admission Examination.