AIUB CYBER GAMING FEST 2022
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Dear Students, AIUB CYBER GAMING FEST 2022 will be held from 1ST December 2022 to 4th December 2022. There are lot of Cyber Game events where you can participate and show your skill. The events are open for all School, College and current AIUB students from all departments. The event lists, details, rules and regulations, time and venue are listed below as well as the points of contact.
Register yourself at: https://cgf.aiubcc.org/
Registration Start: Open Now
Registration Ends: 28th November 2022
Event Link: https://fb.me/e/2nN9xzz59
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aiubcomputerclub
There will be Following Games:
1. DOTA 2
3. FIFA 22
4. NFS Most Wanted
5. PES eFootball™ 2023 : Squad
6. Mobile Legends : Squad
Students of Schools Colleges and AIUBians.
TEAM FORM REGULATIONS:
*** These two categories are completely separate and will have different winners and runner ups
1) Guardians and participants must bring National ID or Student ID or any valid Photo ID card with them for entry. Without any valid photo ID, the entry will be restricted.
2) Registration must be completed by 8.30 – 10:00 am of the event’s opening day (01-12-2022). Upon completing the registration, Participants will get the event kit contains T-Shirt, ID Card and Event souvenir.
3) After sending the registration fee by Bkash/Nagad, participants are requested to give a phone call from their Bkash/Nagad mobile no or any number mentioning the transaction number. It will smoothen the hassle for both the participants and organizers.
4) All the participants must attend the Opening Ceremony and collect their event kit. After the opening ceremony no kit will be distributed.
5) Numbers of participation are limited. First come first serve policy will be followed.
6) Any kind of food, drinks will not be allowed in the playing room.
7) We’ll provide all accessories except Joystick (FIFA) & Headphone. Participants can bring their own accessories like keyboard, mouse, headphones etc.
8) Half payments are accepted. However, rest of the payment must be cleared on the day of the event. Failing to pay full registration fee will result in immediate disqualification. Registration fee is Non-Refundable.
9) The time schedule will be maintained strictly. If anyone miss the schedule, he will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
10) No alcohol and smoking materials are to be brought onto the venue site.
11) Garbage, Trashes and other unwanted items must be disposed of using the bins and recycling points provided.
12) Anti-social behavior (including but not limited to any urination or defecation in places other than fresh rooms) will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately removed /banned from the event without any sort of refund.
13) Organizing committee has the right to change any rules at any time and their decision will be final.
For Booth (Registration and Payment):
Noman - 01877590521
Oyon - 01783183716
Dipro - 01711186442
For any kind of query: