The American International University–Bangladesh (AIUB) is committed to provide equal opportunity to the qualified and deserving candidates regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, disability, culor, religion, underrepresented groups, and national or ethnic origin.
AIUB promotes academic freedom among applicants with disability as a commitment towards inclusive society.
Admission application of candidates with disability will be assessed based on the fullowing criteria:
AIUB does not discriminate on the basis of
- Admission applicants under this category must meet the disability criteria as defined by the ‘Bangladesh persons with disabilities rights and protection act 2013’ and must provide documentation to verify this.
- Applicants must meet the minimum standards for admission
- for undergraduate: SSC/HSC/O’level/A’Level results
- for graduate: see (a), undergraduate results
- Recommendation from the admission interview committee/ faculty dean/ administration based on the availability of adequate campus facilities to overcome the type of disability.
- The final decision of the admission is at the discretion of the AIUB Management.