To complete the admission process, please visit the online admission portal at https://admission.aiub.edu/ [After login to the admission portal, please click ‘Proceed to Admission’ from the Dashboard]. In case if you face any difficulty, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01844115000, 01886566666, 01844515900 (10 AM – 4 PM; Weekdays).
On Campus Admission Process: December 27, 2021 to February 03, 2022 (10 AM – 4 PM; Except Friday)
Due to current pandemic, selected candidates are encouraged to complete their admission process through the online portal (https://admission.aiub.edu/). But, if it is more convenient for the candidates to complete the admission process on campus, they must follow the safety & security protocols and wear mask at all times while on the premises.
Selected applicants are requested to contact at Annex - 6, Level - 2 (Room: 6213) for Admission and Registration procedure starting from December 27, 2021 till February 03, 2022 (10 AM – 4 PM; Except Friday). Students are required to pay Admission and Registration Fees (Cash, P.O., DD) at the time of Admission.
During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement:
1. Admission Test Admit Card.
2. All [SSC, HSC and Graduation (for Masters’ program)] Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonial (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonial. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents.)
3. Copy of Birth Registration Certificate / NID of the Candidate.
4. HSC 2021 passed candidates must bring online copy of their results.
5. A’ level 2021 passed candidates are required to submit photocopy of Statement of Entry and original hard copy/Mark sheets of their A’s level Exam (with cash in code) / Net result copy of A2 Result.
6. Recent Four (4) copies Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
7. Recent One (1) copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photograph of parents.
8. National ID’s photocopy of Parents.
9. Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/Mother).
10. AIUB Alumni (22nd convocation applicants) taking admission in Masters’ program must bring received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt, verified Grade sheets of Graduation, HSC, SSC and Letter of Conformity from Office of Guidance Council [OGC] (Annex – 8, Registrar Office).
10. Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter along with a photocopy for Candidates who want to take 3 courses in Masters’ Program.
11. Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants with a photocopy.
12. Certification of Blood Group Test.
*** Minimum load for Undergraduate – 14 – 15 Credits
*** Minimum load for Graduate – 12 Credits