American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)
Admission & Registration Procedure and Schedule
For FALL 2022-23
Online Admission Process:September 07 - 15, 2022
To complete the admission process, please visit the online admission portal at https://admission.aiub.edu/[After login to the admission portal, please click ‘Proceed to Admission’ from the Dashboard]. In case if you face any difficulty, please contact by email at email@example.com or call 01844115000, 01886566666, 01844515912 (10 AM – 3:30 PM). Admission related payments can be completed using any online payment gateway through SSL or at bank branches (any branch of Dhaka Bank, NCC Bank and UCB all over the country). Please follow the guideline as mentioned during online admission process. Please note, that payment through any kind of AGENT BANKING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
** Applicants who will take Online Admission are requested to submit their Original Documents and others by 3rd Week of Class starts **
Due to current pandemic, selected candidates are encouraged to complete their admission process through the online portal (https://admission.aiub.edu/). But, if it is more convenient for the candidates to complete the admission process on campus, they must follow the safety & security protocols and wear mask at all times while on the premises.
Listed applicants are selected for admission in the Undergraduate & Graduate Programs on the basis of their Academic Background, Admission Test Result and Viva Score.
Selected applicants are requested to contact atAnnex - 6, Level - 2 (Room: 6213)for Admission and Registration procedure starting fromSeptember 07 to 15, 2022.Students are required to payAdmission and Registration Fees (Cash, P.O, DD) at the time of Admission. During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement.
1. Admission Test Admit Card.
2. All [SSC, HSC and Graduation (for Masters’ program)] Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonial (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonial. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents.)
3. All original Academic Marksheets and Certificates of O’ Levels & A’ Levels.
4. A’ level 2022 passed candidates are required to submit photocopy of Statement of Entry and original hard copy/Mark sheets of their A’s level Exam (with cash in code) / Net result copy of A2 Result.
5. Copy of Birth Registration Certificate / NID of the Candidate[A4 Sized Paper].
7. Recent One (1) copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photograph of parents.
8. National ID’s photocopy of Parents[A4 Sized Paper].
9. Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/Mother).
10. AIUB Alumni (22nd convocation applicants) taking admission in Masters’ program must bring received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt, verified Grade sheets of Graduation, HSC, SSC and Letter of Conformity from Certificate / Documents Release Section (Annex – 8, Registrar Office).
11. Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter along with a photocopy for Candidates who want to take 3 courses in Masters’ Program.
12. Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants with a photocopy.
13. Certification of Blood Group Test.
14. Applicants inFreedom Fightercategory are requested to mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with their AIUBAdmission Examination Roll No., SSC and HSC Marksheets:
(i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Mukti Barta (iii) Gazette
(iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter/Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth / Death Certificate of the Freedom Fighter (v) Freedom Fighter Number [for Online Verification at https://molwa.gov.bd/].
*** Freedom fighter candidates need to show all these original papers at the time of their admission.
*** Minimum load for Undergraduate – 14-15 Credits
*** Minimum load for Graduate – 12 Credits
Admission & Registration Schedule
Admission & Registration
September 07, 2022 (Wednesday) to September 15, 2022 (Thursday)
Note: (Closed on Friday, Saturday and Govt. Holiday)